[bookport] Re: Short LIfe for Batteries

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:49:32 -0500

I am currently using lithium batteries and did some experiments comparing them to the alkali batteries I was using before. I've found that the lithium batteries last about twice as long when listening to Audible content, and longer than that when doing text reading only. The down side with lithium batteries is that the Book Port's battery usage level is no longer accurate. I don't know what others have experienced. This is what I have learned about my usage.

Monica Willyard