[bookport] Re: Short LIfe for Batteries

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <ka7ojt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:17:06 -0800

What type and brand of batteries is your friend using?  I ask
because I  have found major differences in types and brands of
batteries.  If, for example, your friend is using rechargeables,
then I would strongly encourage the use of 2500 ma. nickel metal
hydrides.  If non-rechargeables are being used, get lithiums.
They cost more but are a better value than non-rechargeable
alkalines.

Don Roberts