[bookport] Re: Setting alarm

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:14:44 +1200

Hi Maria and list!

I set alarms all the time. I use the book port as an appointment tracker and note taker, so alarms are quite handy. I prefer the internal beep because I can't always hear the external ones even though the book port is always around my neck except when I'm asleep. When I can't have headphones on, I may miss an alarm, but usually I check things often enough that I never miss them by long. This is why a Bkluetooth receiver for the Imaspeaker would really be handy, but you can't have everything.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>