[bookport] Setting Alarms

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:45:58 -0400

Hello Listers:

The Bookport alarm feature is great as it is handy to alert me to certain
things I need to do.

One of the things I must do is to take a certain type of medication once weekly
on Sundays (preferably early in the morning) for a period of 30 weeks in the
first instance, and I almost forgot to do so today.  Is there a way to alert me
on Sunday morning on a weekly basis at, say 6.30 a.m. instead of setting
another alarm for 6.30 A.M. daily?

I am hoping that if there is another firmware update an extra alarm feature for
"weekly on Sunday" or any other day could be added and that could be set like
any other type.

Any ideas on my immediate need would be welcome.

Regards.

Francis Khan