[bookport] Re: Servicing BookPort?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 16:26:04 +0100

Hi Sandy.

Thanks for your sound advice.  I have already placed an order for the
executive products case and I can pop down this afternoon to my
electronics store for a good sturdy mini usb cable.  If it is possible
though, I'd like to get my units belt clip replaced as I might want to
use it out of its casing from time to time.  I'll see what APH have to
say on the matter and providing its not too expensive, I'll do it.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu