[bookport] Servicing BookPort?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:49:41 +0100

Hi.

I have a problem with the belt clip on my bookport which may require
attention.  I put the port on my trouser belt when sitting down to keep
it secure, but the clip has bent back meaning it no longer is flush
against the case.  Furthermore, its a problem as I can't now use it on
my shirt pocket.  Please can someone tell me what my options are
concerning servicing.  I am in the UK so do I have a local distributor
who can handle bookport repairs and if I do have to send it back to APH,
how much would the cost involved be in carrying out a repair.  I have
also misplaced the original mini USB cable so another one of those would
be needed as well.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu
--
  Ibrahim Gucukoglu