[bookport] Re: Separate volume for MP3 and DoubleTalk

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 03:29:11 -0700

I wonder if they can use whatever the feature that is used in winamp that
allows you to lower the music's volume without effecting the speech.  Some
sort of compressor   for the mp3 file

  dAMN, SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
Audio web page
http://jookbox.homeftp.net:81