[bookport] Re: Sending Word Documents

  • From: Larry Kittrell <kittrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:04:45 -0600

Sorry about the mixup on my part.  I've been playing with the files all
morning and it is great.  I've changed files on the BP and PC and both were
updated correctly.  I doubled the size of one text file on the PC and it
was updated but I had to pop the batteries out while reading that
particular file.   The BP locked up and the reset keys did not do a
thing.  Once I popped the batteries out and back in again it worked just
fine.  This is a  great feature and I can already see many uses for it in
my daily life.

Thanks,

Larry