[bookport] Re: Send to BookPort issue

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks but I am using a router with a built in firewall and
Norton A/V always asks me when I install something new and I
know what I have installed and the .exe of whatever I have
installed. So if I know it I permit the application by looking
at its path.

The other thing is turning off the firewall and Norton with DSL
isn't a good idea but I can turn off both the firewall and
Norton with no live internet connection but this doesn't allow
me to go to a website. Best way to get a virus or worm.
Petro