[bookport] Sellecting queued files for sending to BP

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:30:06 -0700

Hi folks,
I just discovered a way to save Emails as txt files and automatically send
them to the queue for bookport. Very useful for Will Smith's New York times
ETC.

The thing is that I sent a bunch! So, I'd like to be able to choose queued
files. Is there an easy way to do this?

I connected my BP, but I got the queue dialog and pressed brouse and was put
in to the normal bp screen.
Some how, I got in to a directory listing which had the queued files in it,
but I couldn't figure out, then, how to get those to go to bp.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Rusty

Skype: rustyperez