[bookport] Re: Seek failed error when playing mp3s

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:57:46 -0400

Okay, the book that gave me the problem (absolutely no navigation whatever)
shows as a bit rate of 128kbps, sample rate of 22 kHz. Should this have
worked as advertised or not? I don't remember if I used the Send As Music
choice, but according to the manual, whether I did or not, I should have had
functionality from the 3, 6, and 9 keys and I didn't.