[bookport] Re: Seek failed error when playing mp3s

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:09:39 -0500

It is a wonder they work at all. The BP doesn't usually play VBR MP3's.At 11:43 PM 7/6/2007 +1000, you wrote:

Hi Kitty

Yes, I just checked and these mp3 files are VBR.  So is there any way
to skip ahead on these files?

Russ

On 7/6/07, Kitty Litter <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is not correct. I copy mp3 files all the time to the card and I can use
the 1 and 3 keys to move 2 seconds in the file, or I can use 47 or 69 to
move back or forward one minute in the file. This assumes you have a
constant bitrate file.

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.