[bookport] Re: Section markers

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:33:49 -0700

I'm missing something; because I have never figured out how to navigate in a
Bible from bookshare.  I'm talking about finding book, chapter and verse. The
find procedure might work, if you could remember all those "interesting"
spellings.  Are there any that allow you to move by levels? or with a complete
contents at the beginning, and some kind of chapter or verse markers?  I
downloaded one from web braille; because I thought the many volumes would make
it easier to narrow down my search, but there must be a better way.
Ideas? ----- source message -----
from: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
to: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/01/30 13:35:26