[bookport] Re: Section marker problem.

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:29:06 -0400

Its probably really the A+D and C+F change that effects you.

>>> jacques.bosch@xxxxxxx 05/12/06 08:53AM >>>
OK, that would be the reason.
So every section marker must be at least 5 chars long?

Thank you much for the help.
Will be great to have that functionality back.

Any progress or plans on the sub-section markers?

Jacques