[bookport] Re: Saving BP Settings

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:03:10 +1300

Hi Walt and list:

I don't mind needing to reset the time when it is necessary. Like you, I
wear a watch, unless I forget to put it on. If I do forget that, there's
always time on the PC. But all this talk of time doesn't mean that I'm not
concerned about maintaining settings on the BP. Sometimes, the D+E+F command
works. Sometimes it doesn't. So sometimes, the settings are maintained, and
sometimes they aren't. Maintaining settings such as volume and voice
settings are of greater importance to me.

Cheers,
Dave