[bookport] Re: Safely Removing a Card From a Card Reader

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 09:38:01 -0400

And when you unplug the cable, you then have to go through all the hassles
of reconnecting it again. If you don't want to ever have to physically
disconnect the reader, but jost want to remove the CF card, follow the
instructions I gave to "eject" it. I've been doing this for years, probably
a dozen or more times a day, and it's the only way to do this.