[bookport] Re: SENDING COMMERCIAL AUDIOBOOKS TO BOOK PORT

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:34:41 -0600 (CST)

I should've known I was asking for trouble. <GRIN> No problem.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Sarah Cranston wrote:

Thanks, Bruce, I'll keep you in mind if I have questions if and when I upgrade.
<Grin>

Sarah

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruce Toews Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:14 AM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] Re: SENDING COMMERCIAL AUDIOBOOKS TO BOOK PORT

I've been using then-current versions now for about two and a half years, and have seen no changes in accessibility from a JAWS standpoint. The ability to use it from context menus in Windows Explorer is wonderful, and everything I want to do with it is completely accessible from ripping CD's to file conversion and the occasional CD burn. No problem with JAWS.

Bruce