[bookport] Re: Rubber feet for the Book Port

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:00:52 -0600

Jim, you beat me to the punch here.  Actually, I have already placed
rubber feet on my unit.  One has to be careful that the feet are just
a little taller than the end of the belt clip and that they fit on the
Book Port on the corners where the belt clip takes up some of the
room.  It certainly does make it more stable for braille and also less
likely to slide around when you are simply reading a book and pressing
buttons.
Neal