[bookport] Re: Ripping audio files

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:31:08 -0400

Hello,

I have very little experience ripping books.  However, I recently purchased
the Message Bible on CD.  Each track and CD were named and were on CDDB
which C D EX  automatically looked up and filled in.  It may be possible to
mess around a little and find that the book is already listed.  I do not
fully understand these databases.  Some ripping programs can find titles and
others will not find titles for the same CD's.  There are too many things to
understand all at once.