[bookport] Re: Reverse translator bug.

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:16:44 -0400

Apparently, there is a component on your system that is not getting
updated properly, because those reverses are working fine on the tests
we run.  I everyone having this?  Here is an easy way to tell.

Type in notepad

su6]

and save it as c:\test.brf.

Now open Book Port Transfer, point to that file, and hit alt+P to see
the preview window.  It should come out as suffer.

>>> cfry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sunday, August 27, 2006 7:53:55 PM >>>
Hi,
That's because the FF, GG, BB, etc are translated as nemeth code
numbers.
The bookport uses computer braille.  You probably will not see this
change.
Cliff