[bookport] Reset problem with Beta 22

  • From: "Cheryl and Dash Lenartiene" <Dashman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:48:58 -0500

     Has anyone noticed a problem with the Book Port resetting itself in the
current beta?  It happened to me twice today.  Both times, I hit the 1 key to
back up in an MP3 file, and the BP announced that it was restoring default
settings and restarting itself.  I'm using a fresh set of alkaline batteries.
This appears to be a random thing.  Just wondered if anyone else had seen it.
     I also had my first lockup today when trying to play a music MP3.  Hadn't
seen that behavior until the latest beta.  Of course, I also hadn't installed
any music files until today, to check out the reported distortion.
Cheryl