[bookport] Re: Request: second headphone jack

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:55:48 -0400

I think the y patch chord is going to be your best bet for this kind of
thing.  There should be no problem handling the extra load.

>>> emai7s@xxxxxx Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:49:10 AM >>>
There are times when I would like to share a song on the Book Port with
another person, and
wish I could plug in a second set of headphones.

If/when there is a new model of the Book Port, a second jack would be
handy, since
it would allow 2 people to enjoy the Book Port at the same time.

In the meantime, I know there are adaptors/splitters that will let two
different headphones
share a single headphone jack. Can the Book Port handle the added drain
of a second set of
headphones, or does this risk damaging the unit?

Regards,

Peter