[bookport] Re: Request for next version

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:23:46 -0800

Hi James.  I can only think you haven't been on this list for too long, for
many of the changes we are now all using have arisen from this list.  In
fact, having worked in this industry, I can say that I am delighted and
amazed at the level of APH responsiveness to consumer requests.  Hopefully,
as you spend more time with the list, you'll see this evolve as well.

Marlaina Lieberg