[bookport] Re: Removing Folders

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:25:07 -0500

It is not a good idea to keep everything in one folder on the BP.

At 09:43 PM 4/26/2005, you wrote:
>I don't think deleting folders on the unit is a good idea either. I
>generally keep all of my files in one folder and, if I accidentally deleted
>that, I would indeed loose everything. I think deleting folders is best
>saved for the pc.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...