[bookport] Re: Removing Folders

  • From: Peter Rand <peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:24:53 +0200

There's also another approach - when I delete a folder on my Palm PDA,
files in the folder aren't deleted, but just transferred to the
default "Unfiled" folder. But that would almost require that the Book
Port to have to ability to copy & move files to and from different folders,
which may be too much to ask at this stage of the development cycle.

Peter