[bookport] Reminder: Lary Skutchan coming up on ACB Radio Marlaina

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:21:13 -0800

Hello all.
This is just a reminder message about the upcoming Marlaina program, which
will feature Larry Skutchan, and will be heard on ACB Radio Mainstream, .
Anybody who uses a Book Port knows of Larry, and many who listen to podcasts
know Larry for his fabulous Blind Cool Tech podcasts.  I've enjoyed knowing
larry for several years, and am delighted he will join us on this week's
Marlaina.

We'll explore his background and interests, how he came to the American
Printing House for the Blind, and maybe get a glimpse into some of the cool
stuff on which he and other APH staff are working.

It all starts on Sunday night at 8 PM Eastern, 5 Pacific, which is Monday
morning at 1 Universal.  The program will replay for 24 hours, and of
course, be available via podcast from the ACB Radio replay page.

As always, we'll take your calls at our toll-free number, 866 666 7926.

Hour number two will be open forum; it's your time to  iscuss whatever you
like.  Call me up, speak your mind, or just say hi and howdy.

Please just save this message and click the link below on  Sunday at 8 PM
Eastern, 5 Pacific or Monday at 1 Universal to listen.

Feel free to distribute this message to others whom you think may be
interested.

As always, thank you so much for your continued support  of my ACB Radio
work!

Marlaina Lieberg
To listen to the show, just click this link
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=8&MMN_position=14:14