[bookport] Re: Release Candidate 0 Software and Firmware

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:31:16 -0800

Hey Larry,

I've just done the installation.
In the settings, I have disabled alarms.
Press the A+B and it says "new alarm".  Press A+B again and it says "6 pm
Friday February 24 2006 alarm disabled".
Press B+C and it beeps.
If I have disabled alarms,  shouldn't A+B just beep?
Could I have set an alarm for that time/date?  If so, do these alarms never
get cleared?

Reed