[bookport] Re: Reformating flash card didn't work

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:04:49 -0500

If you happen to own a PAC Mate, the cable for it and the one for the
Book Port are completely interchangeable. You may or may not be able to
find this particular cable, since it's still considered just a little
unusual. What you want should be described as either having a type A
connector on one end and a mini B connector on the other or, possibly, a
type A and an OTG (for On the Go) connector on the other.=20