[bookport] Recording issues

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:44:17 -0700

Hi folks. I have a question. I'm pretty sure nothing can be done about this,
but I would at least like to know why this is occurring. When I am in a
vehicle, be it a bus or whatever, and I atempt to record a memo, I have to get
extremely close to the built-in mic because otherwise the noise of the bus
overloads the BP and makes me non-understandable. Why does the bookport
overload so easily? Devices such as a micro casette recorder have no problem
with background noise, it lets it coexist. The BP can't seem to do this. Any
explanations?

Thanks,,,

James

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign: