[bookport] Re: Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: "Tataindi" <tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:29:33 -0400

Thanks for the info.
Tat

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:02 PM
  Subject: [bookport] Re: Rechargeable Batteries

  Hello Tataindi:
  AA batteries come basicly in two types:
  (1) single charge batteries. You purchase them charged up. You use up the
charge and you hopefully put them in a recycle bin when you get ride of them.
  (2) rechargeable batteries. These batteries can be recharged after you use up
the charge. You have to buy them specially marked as rechargeable. You also
have to buy a recharge unit. When you want to recharge the batteries you take
your rechargeable batteries place them in the rechage unit and plug the
recharge unit into the wall. After several hours the batteries will be
recharged and you can use them again.

  But please note the single use batteries cannot be recharged. Trying to do so
can result in an accident.

  Jim N -- Michigan