[bookport] Re: Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: "Catalina and my Lovable Lab Tristan" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:07:24 -0500

Thanks for that explanation.

Catalina and my lovable lab Tristan
True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Don't love something that can't love you back
Email and MSN: catroi@xxxxxxx
AOL: catroi1