[bookport] Really weird BookPort Problem

  • From: Christine Nieder <christine-ann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 21:34:16 -0800

Hello everyone,

I have NO idea what has happened to my bookport! Its so weird!
It worked perfectly fine up until yesturday. I havent done anything new to it. But suddenly it wont play any of my MP3s on the card, but it still says they are all there and lists the file names, just wont play them. It doesnt give me an error message, just goes dead. The batteries arent the problem. And now when I plug in the book port to the computer it wont recognize that its plugged in. What is happening here!?! Any ideas?

Christine