[bookport] Re: Ready or not (beta 8

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:12:54 -0500

Thanks Dave; I have noticed this also. We need to get this fixed.

>>> wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx 11/07/05 09:48PM >>>
Hi list!

I am not sure if this is important or not. I'm reporting it on the off

chance it is useful.

Since updating to beta 8, I've noticed when disconnecting the book port
from
the PC, sometimes it says Book port 2.1.08 ready. But sometimes, it
just
says Bookport 2.1.08, then clips off. I haven't been able to accurately

predict when it will announce the whole message (meaning including the
word
ready) or not. I did not notice this with any previous release or beta

version of the firmware. So am only reporting it in the sense that the

difference is noticeable.

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694