[bookport] Re: Random play, play a directory

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:58:10 -0600 (CST)

As some people are very quick to rightly point out, the BP is primarily a reading device. The amount of maneuvering that APH can do with the hardware restrictions of this, face it, old technology are rather limited in scope. That having been said, what APH has done is nothing short of amazing.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Rusty Perez wrote:

Now what we need is a random feature. That'd just about make my music
experience happy!
Wonder if this will work, I mean the play continuous feature, with sub
directories?

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo
Check out my blog at