[bookport] Re: Radio for the BP

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:53:23 -0500

We plan to let you alter the speed of audio files at some point, but
there will not be a beta for it.  Hardware changes must occur before
that is possible.

>>> bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:23:47 PM >>>
Sorry Grant. I wasn't clear.

What I should have said is the BP would be physically unchanged on the

outside. A hardware digital tuner would be fitted internally... but
I've
gone off that idea.

The thing I really really want is the ability to playback audio files
(especially mp3) and be able to vary the speed of their playback when
listening. Does anyone know if this is planned? And if so when it may
make
its way into beta?

Bruce.