[bookport] Re: RFB&D book Transfer to Book Port

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:59:11 -0400

You should see a dialog that pops up showing two list boxes, one for where =
to start and the other for how much of the book to send.  Each item in the =
list will depend on how the book was marked up, but in general, they =
should contain the content items of the book.

>>> mota@xxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:50:50 AM >>>
Larry,

Are we suppose to be seing the content.html file to make selection of
what portion of the book to be transferred, or is there somewhere else
that we should be seeing the content of the CD?

When you speak of one file created on the Book Port, are you referring
to an MP3 file?

Thanks.

Aloha,
Milton M. Ota