[bookport] Re: RFB&D book Transfer to Book Port

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 08:49:55 -0400

It sounds as if you are sending individual files.  What you need to do is =
connect your Book Port, then insert the RFBD CD.  At that point, the Book =
Port Transfer software will show you the contents of the book and let you =
select exactly what parts of the book to send.  You will end up with one =
file on the Book Port.

>>> mota@xxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 04, 2004 4:21:28 AM >>>
I got my key CD from RFB&D and got it installed. Now, running the
transfer from the book CD to the Book Port, it copied all the html
files along with the MP3 files. Some of the html files are able to be
opened in the Book Port but you end up reading all the html coding
along with the text in the file.

Then, the mp3 file are not in any logical order by its file name--is
there a way to fix that? Also we discovered that some of the mp3 files
wouldn't transfer and it indicated it had some kind of protection.

Has anyone had experience with the problem I'm describing and could
advise as to what to do? Thanks in advance.

Aloha,
Milton M. Ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii
Island Computer Access Now, I.C.A.N.