[bookport] Re: RFB&D

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 17:31:03 -0700

Hello Janice,
First of all, I didn't know that one could download daisy books from the
rfbd web site.  Shame on me.  When I bought the key the disk cost 20 bucks.
RFBD is very proprietary with their books.  If you do not do it their way
then no books.  I found that many of the readers were not too good, but i am
spoiled with nls books.