[bookport] Quiet Bookport List

  • From: Richard Wells <richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 19:44:49 -0400

Well... I don't know about anyone else, but I got my Bookport back a couple of days ago from repair. I have been celebrating by reading stuff. There's no time for computers, Email and such... except for Bookport Transfer of course!

By the way, I've got to say, APH's definition of repair exceeds anything I've ever heard of. My Bookport now has a completely redesigned headphone jack, a totally cool battery compartment over-haul and who knows what else is improved. It was so worth the wait! I am impressed!

Oh... did I tell you... I love my Bookport!

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info