[bookport] Questions about compression, etc.

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:16:47 -0700

Hi, Larry or Rob. I  just tried the compression feature. Pretty neat.
My question or concern is this.
I seem to remember that we were told to check send files as music so we
could navigate through the files better. If we uncheck this, will the
navigation keys function as well as they do when send as music is checked?
If it is unchecked, how do the navigation keys function as opposed to when
it is checked?
If I check send as music, I don't get the audio options.
Thanks.