[bookport] Re: Questions

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:02:00 -0600

I haven't used recording for the blind books, so can't say much for that.
However, I would say the book port is quite responsive. I don't know if jaws
has improved the responsiveness, but last time I used it which was a year or
2 ago, I thought it was rather slow. I can't say anything bad about the
responsiveness of the book port. Yes, you can move through lines or words in
your text. I'm sure other folks on this list will agree with me when I say
that this is a great product.