[bookport] Re: Question regarding the New Book-Port

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:15:02 -0600

They would probably keep right on rescuing you... as they do on this list so well.

At 04:04 PM 11/21/2006, Mark Lee wrote:
And what exactly would APH do when they find you?  lol

Mark
ASK, "WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU SET FOR YOURSELF IF YOU COULD NOT FAIL?" Don't ask if it's possible or impossible. Don't worry about failing. Focus on what you want, and let that be your guideline.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>