[bookport] Re: Question for beta testers about note taking

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:50:35 -0500

Hi, David and list.  Given that the note taking feature was added for the
purpose of small notes, such as phone numbers, addresses, and short memos, I
think it is ok the way it is.  I personally the BP is too small and the note
taking feature too awkward for someone to use it as a full-fledged note
taker.  There are more effective devices that is designed specifically for
note taking.  I have played around with the note taking feature, and it's
not hard for me to write in computer braille at all.

Mark