[bookport] Re: Question and Suggestion for Future

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 09:15:06 -0500

You can currently already have a default folder set up (see the Default
Folder under the Options tab).  Or, you can do it manually.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx 01/02/07 12:20AM >>>
Is it possible to go more than one level below the root.  For example,
Audible Books/novels.  If not, then is there a chance that this could be
done in a future release of the firmware?