[bookport] Re: Question about music files...

  • From: Simon Jaeger <simon4599@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:23:17 -0400

well honestly it depends on the stereo. I have used everything from an auxiliary cable, to a car stereo diskman/mp3 player tape, to an fm transmitter. If your stereo has an RCA jack in the back, then it's quite eay, you simply need to ask radio shack or whatever's closest to you for the right cable. Otherwise, I recommend an fm transmitter, I got mine for $30, but it only works on 88.1, 88.3, 88.5, and 88.7. You shoul dprobably get an extention cable in this case, as usually fm transmitters work better with one attached.

HTH

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miss D" <lady-dy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>