[bookport] Re: Question about music files...

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:13:51 -0700

Miss D,
Yes it can be done. If your stereo has the typical phono jacks (also known as RCA jacks/plugs) then you need a cable with stereo 3.5mm plug on one end and the other with the phono plugs.

Verify what your stereo has then take the BP to Radio Shack and they can fix you up.

The only way you could have continuos play is to dump all the music files into a single folder, and with Automatic File Advance set to Yes, that will work. But create a folder for this, dont dump the files into the root directory on the BP.

You can say any foolish things to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!"
--Dave Barry
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup