[bookport] Re: Question About Flash Cards

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:46:14 -0500

A one gig card will hold any Audible book you might want to send to your
unit.  However, four gig cards are used commonly with the B.P. and some
people are up to 8.  You want, compact flash and just about any brand will
serve you well.  they've been around for quite a while now so the technology
isn't cutting edge.  someone's usually running one on sale.  Try buy dot com
or major geeks dot com

  _____