[bookport] Re: Question About Flash Cards

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 05:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

Monica glad you got a Book Port.
Jim N.

----- Original Message ----
From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Book Port <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:16:23 AM
Subject: [bookport] Question About Flash Cards

Hi. My name is Monica, and I am a new Book Port user. I just bought a Book Port
from a friend who was no longer using it. I have a question about buying flash
cards for the machine. Can any of you tell me where to get a good price and
which brands seem to work well? I'm a little daunted at the wide range of
memory cards and have discovered that there are even different types of CF
cards. I want to shop online and am just a little confused about which type of
card I need since the descriptions like to talk about digital camera
compatibility and whether a card is 3mm or 5mm in size. The card that comes
with the Book Port I bought is 256 MB, and I'd like to buy a bigger card for
it, maybe a gig or two so I can use Audible books comfortably. I'd appreciate
any shopping tips you have to share. Thanks in advance.

Monica Willyard