[bookport] Re: Query: changing to digest mode

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:50:12 -0500 (CDT)

Send your message to bookport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the line

set didigest

in the subject.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, eoconnor@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi folks,

I bought a book Port about 4 months ago, and have just joined the list.

Can someone advise me how to change from normal to digest mode please; as
this info does not seem to be covered in the welcome message.

is there a faq I can read somewhere, to  get a better idea of list rules?

Regards with thanks,

Eamonn O'Connor - Dublin

This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may
contain privileged and/or other confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient,
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not
print, copy,
retransmit, disclose, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use the information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email message
in error,
and delete the copy you have received.

For more information on the Office of the Refugee Applications
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie