[bookport] Putting Bible on Book Port.

  • From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:07:48 -0500

I hate to keep bothering people about this; but I'm going away next weekend and wanted to take just my Book Port for my music, Bible and everything. I think it will take too long to put a text version on there and bookmark it etc. Would I be able to purchase a copy of the Bible on CD and transfer it to my Book Port? If not, I guess I can take my Roadrunner Bible too. Thanks. Jo. Thanks for all of the suggestions so far about the text versions. I might have to do that when I have more time.